Could be a good thread. I've had four surgeries, some are personal. I'd see what others say before posting.

Only God knows.

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jun 27, 2023, 10:34 PMI actually didn't get snipped at birth either, mine happened in 1996 so I would have been about 7. I remember going completely under and don't remember any pain. Funny story is that there is a Taco Bell right next door to that hospital and I was feeling good after my surgery so I requested we have lunch there. After eating one taco I immediately vomited.

The Taco Bell is still there, and I think of that every time I drive past, haha. Not actually my weirdest childhood hospital story. Maybe we should have a thread for general medical or injury stuff? Just spitballing as I know it can be pretty personal.
iirc its considered dangerous to put newborn infants under like that so they just use a localized numbing agent instead.  Basically lube you up with oragel and then slice your klan hood off. No thanks lol.  Thank God i can't remember it.  I'm sure the science was top notch in 1987.