• Doug Burgum
  • Nikki Haley
  • Asa Hutchinson
  • Tim Scott
  • Larry Elder
  • Ryan Binkley
  • Perry Johnson

Primary debates are gonna be a blast.

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jun 02, 2023, 06:04 PMPersonally I don't get how people can find entertainment in watching a gaggle of wannabe dictators arguing over which one of them gets to abuse the human rights of women and minorities for the next half decade plus.

Watching Trump shove Ted Cruz's face into crow pie on the debate stage so badly that Cru was forced to applaud his own ass kicking was a little satisfying.

Quote from: TheBig3 on Jun 08, 2023, 03:10 AMWatching Trump shove Ted Cruz's face into crow pie on the debate stage so badly that Cru was forced to applaud his own ass kicking was a little satisfying.

Each to their own, I tend to not find much entertainment in watching people who want me dead and are hellbent on achieving that goal doing much of anything. It would be more entertaining if there wasn't so much at stake, you know? Like I'd laugh if I wasn't crying.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: TheBig3 on Jun 08, 2023, 03:10 AMWatching Trump shove Ted Cruz's face into crow pie on the debate stage so badly that Cru was forced to applaud his own ass kicking was a little satisfying.

Classic

#20 Jun 17, 2023, 05:30 PM Last Edit: Jun 17, 2023, 07:27 PM by Mindy
I hope so bad the next president isnt* trump or biden

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Mindy on Jun 17, 2023, 05:30 PMI hope so bad the next president is trump or biden

do say more

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on Jun 17, 2023, 07:23 PMdo say more

:laughing:
Isn't*

typo  :embarassed:

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

See, now that's a position I can understand  :laughing:

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

If DeSatan wins I'm moving which I already kinda wanted to.

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

#25 Jun 22, 2023, 03:57 PM Last Edit: Jun 22, 2023, 04:18 PM by Nimbly9
The sound at 1:33 is the sound of America

Quote from: tristan_geoff on Jun 18, 2023, 11:36 AMIf DeSatan wins I'm moving which I already kinda wanted to.
then why the fuck are you leveraging it based on the election lol

If you want to move then you should do so regardless of who wins.  Unless you were trying to go for some political refugee status.

Quote from: Jwb on Jul 05, 2023, 04:30 AMthen why the fuck are you leveraging it based on the election lol

If you want to move then you should do so regardless of who wins.  Unless you were trying to go for some political refugee status.

It's a common thing people say. Loads of regular people and celebrities were supposed to abandoned the country if Trump won and for the most part they stayed. A tiny few did follow through though.

I was this cool the whole time.

My favorite Ben Carson moment from 2016:

QuoteFormer President Donald Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, tech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, former Vice President Mike Pence, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie have each reached 1% or higher in at least two qualifying national polls and two qualifying state polls from separate states, which is a requirement set by the Republican National Committee.

So there are seven so far that will be at the first debate on August 23rd.

I was this cool the whole time.