So I'm attempting to bring back a thread that was once successful and popular on MB - except this time around, expanding it beyond just music related topics.

Answer the proposed question and then propose a question of your own! (be as creative as you want) Anyone can answer the proposed question - first come, first serve.

Format:

___

A: -----------

Q: -----------
___

I'll start.

Q: What's your worst vice?

https://scd.community/index.php?topic=220.0

I think this is a similar thread and it didn't take off but it'd a good idea so I'll play along.

A: Probably vaping.

Q: Tell us something bad you've done that you still feel guilty about now.

Only God knows.

A. Forgot to (read, didn't bother to) pay the gas bill and the gas was cut off. We had to get help from the social, as they then wanted the full six hundred or whatever it was. Never did that again.

Q. What insect do you hate the most?

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 12, 2023, 02:25 AMhttps://scd.community/index.php?topic=220.0

I think this is a similar thread and it didn't take off but it'd a good idea so I'll play along.

A: Probably vaping.

Q: Tell us something bad you've done that you still feel guilty about now.

Ah yeah, didn't know about that one - the format is different enough that I think it qualifies to be a separate thread, but if the mods disagree, feel free to merge.

A: Grasshoppers. I hate the bastards. I hate their big bug eyes. I hate how fast they move. I hate that they can fly. And I hate how they piss in your hands when they pick you up.

Q: What's your most hated food item?

A: Blueberries. I admit I'm pickier than most about fruits, and they and plums are my mortal enemies in the fruit kingdom.

Q: What is your earliest conscious memory?

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

You go out cruising for grasshoppers? Sick bastard. Serves you right if they piss in your hand when they pick you up. At least buy them dinner first.

A: I have mild cerebral palsy, I remember when I was three or four being in hospital a lot and having physiotherapy on my legs and ankles where they'd stretch and move them about all kinds of ways and I just remember it really hurting. It must have worked because you wouldn't be able to tell and I can walk fine now.

Q: What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen?

Only God knows.

A: Probably some specific or combination of snuff videos I've stumbled on online.

Q: Who do you think is the most overrated band?

A: The Beatles

Q: What do you think is the most overrated film?

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

A: The original Friday the 13th (or the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre). Or perhaps Citizen Kane.

Q: Do you think there's a limit (or boundary) to the universe?

A: Yes, I think so.

Q: Who do you think is an underrated lyricist?

This is what you want. This is what you get.

A: Chino XL

Q: What would Nirvana's career have been like if Kurt Cobain didn't die?

A: They would have broken up. Grohl would still form the Foo Fighters and Cobain would have a mixed solo career. Novolesic would have been left twisting in the wind,

Q:What do you think happens when you die?

The Word has spoken :D

A: As much as I'd like to think there's some kind of afterlife, in reality, I think you're dead, your body gets buried or otherwise disposed of - and that's that. You cease to exist just as it was before you were born.

Q: If you could spend a day at any time and place in history, with the certainty that you wouldn't die and would return back to current times after the day is over, where and when you spend that day?

A: Assuming I'd also get to be of age, I think I'd like to be at JFK airport the day the Beatles landed in 1964. To see the excitement that close up would be a thrill.

Q: What is your best way of relaxing after a hard week at work?

The Word has spoken :D