Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 06, 2023, 09:02 PMSays she was 65.

Got me thinking, do you reckon you could take a goat in a fight?

Depends on the size of the goat. Some of them are pretty big!

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 06, 2023, 09:02 PMSays she was 65.

Got me thinking, do you reckon you could take a goat in a fight?

A domestic goat once accidentally punched me in the chest with its two front hooves and it totally knocked the wind out of me. I can imagine a wild angry goat could do a lot worse.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Janszoon on Jun 06, 2023, 11:32 PMA domestic goat once accidentally punched me in the chest with its two front hooves and it totally knocked the wind out of me. I can imagine a wild angry goat could do a lot worse.

:laughing:

Glad you're OK though.

You wouldn't think they could do so much damage.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 06, 2023, 11:49 PM:laughing:

Glad you're OK though.

You wouldn't think they could do so much damage.

It was pretty funny. I was taking care of my girlfriend's two goats while her and her family were out of town. I went into the pen with a big can of food and the male goat was so excited that he kept going up on his hind legs to look into the can. Then he lost his footing, fell forward, and slammed his hooves right into my chest.

We saw this beaver gnawed tree yesterday 🙂 my wife says it's typical beaver behavior. Instead of felling the tree, they almost fell it and then let nature / weather take care of the final push needed.

It does look awful, but for myself I find it a bit difficult to be too critical of it as I, by being a meat eater, support the industrialized killing of pigs and other farmed animals.

I'd rather be a pilot whale killed on the Faroe islands than a slaughter pig.

Apparently, cheetahs are more docile than other large cats and easier to tame. Not as much of a danger to humans. They can also purr and meow.

They are the cheekiest cats.

Imagine having a cheetah as a pet. Taking him up the park and throwing a tennis ball and him bringing it back in 0.2 seconds. I'd die happy.

QuoteThey are wild animals, and although they are usually non-aggressive towards people, one should never approach them in the wild. On the other hand, captivity cheetahs can become friendly and affectionate to their breeders and caretakers if trained properly.

QuoteYes, it is possible to domesticate cheetahs. Domesticated cheetahs have been known to display dog-like behavior. They will sniff, rub cheeks, and even lick their humans. In earlier days, cheetahs have primarily been tamed for hunting purposes, hence the nickname, 'hunting leopard'.

🥺

Only God knows.

I'd rather have cheetos than cheetahs.

My favorite animals in the local zoo are the two tapirs that they have. They're kinda ugly, but also very cute and cuddly on occasion if it's not too busy. When we visit, they sometimes come over for scratches and cuddles and I know just how they like it.

Lebanon baby found in bin bag being carried by stray dog

QuoteA baby girl was found dumped in a black plastic rubbish bag being carried by a stray dog near a municipality building in Lebanon's northern city of Tripoli early on Wednesday morning.

The finding prompted shock and outrage across the country.

The bag in which the infant was dumped was being carried by the dog when a passer-by heard the baby crying, local media said.

Quote"Some say that the dog is an unclean animal and, of course, this is not true," one commentator, Farid, said on Twitter.

"The dog has much more humanity, kindness, cunning and intelligence than some satanic mutants in human form."

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Jul 21, 2023, 02:08 PMsatanic mutants

Marvel, get on this concept now.