happy Superbowl Sunday!  8)

Im headed to my parents later, going to get Chinese food!
Go Chiefs!

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

I've been super sick and fell asleep watching pregame shit - I woke up with 10mins left in the game lol.

I don't think I've ever seen a SB go into OT.

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Feb 12, 2024, 04:23 AMI've been super sick and fell asleep watching pregame shit - I woke up with 10mins left in the game lol.

Yeah they said this is the second time ever.

Gj Chiefs. Was a super close game.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Feb 12, 2024, 04:23 AMI've been super sick and fell asleep watching pregame shit - I woke up with 10mins left in the game lol.

Damn, hope you feel better soon Steph. This game probably doesn't help.

Second time a Super Bowl went into OT - first time was Falcons/Patriots - the infamous 28-3 game.

That being said, HOW BOUT THOSE CHIEFS? DYNASTY BABY!

How do you feel about the Chiefs dynasty being propped up by the Taylor Swiftstein Illuminati and all her George Soros money?

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 15, 2024, 05:07 AMHow do you feel about the Chiefs dynasty being propped up by the Taylor Swiftstein Illuminati and all her George Soros money?

Taylor Swift is the only reason they won.

I was this cool the whole time.

#67 Feb 15, 2024, 03:52 PM Last Edit: Feb 15, 2024, 03:56 PM by SGR
Quote from: Jwb on Feb 15, 2024, 05:07 AMHow do you feel about the Chiefs dynasty being propped up by the Taylor Swiftstein Illuminati and all her George Soros money?

I think it's wonderful for the Chiefs and for the NFL as a whole. And I hope Taylor continues to attend every single Chiefs game until Travis retires. If it takes George Soros money and a pop superstar to dethrone that dirty cheating dink-and-dunk bastard Tom Brady and his alumni group of spies and football deflators, then I hope the Chiefs become the wokest institution in professional sports history. 

Also, praise be to your Giants for keeping him from having 8 or 9 rings. Eli Manning is one of my personal heroes.

I'm still recovering from the excitement of Super Bowl 58. These videos help (or maybe they don't?)

Since Russ was released by the Broncos, it's important to remember. As one ride ends, often, another ride begins.

Marquise Brown, Chiefs agree to one-year deal

Queue System of a Down folks, we're looking for a three-peat!

@degrassi.knoll, your Niners are invited for another rematch, if you'd like to attend. :laughing: