Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 18, 2024, 05:14 PMWouldn't it have stunk? And how long does it take rigor mortis to set in?

The article said he had only been dead for like two hours, so I don't think he'd have started smelling too bad yet.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 18, 2024, 05:14 PMTbf to the deceased he looks no worse than Prince Phillip in the last couple of years of his life when he was being wheeled out by the Royals.

^ :laughing: Ouch! You saying Prince Phillip was already dead and they didn't tell us ?!

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.

#1397 Apr 18, 2024, 07:00 PM Last Edit: Apr 18, 2024, 07:27 PM by Trollheart

This is HUGE news in Ireland. Not so much for the rest of the world. Over FORTY YEARS to get fucking justice! May those poor kids rest in peace at last. Shame on you, Irish state!

Verdict of unlawful killing returned by Stardust inquiry
:banghead:

:embarassed:

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Stop using biometrics

QuoteLast week, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in California released a ruling that concluded state highway police were acting lawfully when they forcibly unlocked a suspect's phone using their fingerprint. You probably didn't hear about it. The case didn't get a lot of coverage, especially because the courts weren't giving a blanket green light for every cop to shove your thumb to your screen during an arrest. But it's another toll of the warning bell that reminds you to not trust biometrics to keep your phone's sensitive info private. In many cases, especially if you think you might interact with the police (at a protest, for example), you should seriously consider turning off biometrics on your phone entirely.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: SGR on May 01, 2024, 03:52 PMIn a first, AstraZeneca admits its Covid vaccine can cause rare blood clots

This is old news. We knew this during the pandemic, which was why most people didn't want to take it, and would ask (like me, for both Karen and myself) which vaccine we were getting?

Quote from: Trollheart on Today at 01:46 AMThis is old news. We knew this during the pandemic, which was why most people didn't want to take it, and would ask (like me, for both Karen and myself) which vaccine we were getting?

Huh. It's the first I've ever heard of it.