Use this thread as a repository of all the stupid/inappropriate/dumb/incredible things the current POTUS says, proof that he is at this point ready for the rocking chair or the glue factory.

Remarks by US President Joe Biden that a ceasefire in Gaza would be possible if Hamas released its hostages are a "setback" to negotiations, the Palestinian militant group has said.

"We condemn this position by the US president, we consider it a setback from the outcomes of the latest round of negotiations, which led to the movement's agreement to the proposal put forward by mediators," Hamas said in a statement.

Mr Biden said yesterday that a ceasefire in the Israel-Hamas war would be possible "tomorrow" if Hamas gave up hostages seized in its 7 October attack.

Great thread.

That time he did that press conference after a mass shooting of kids, and said he was only there because he wanted chocolate chip ice cream. That's gotta be up there.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 12, 2024, 08:01 PMGreat thread.

That time he did that press conference after a mass shooting of kids, and said he was only there because he wanted chocolate chip ice cream. That's gotta be up there.

Oh jeez, where do we even begin?

Joe Biden, to Charlamagne in an interview during the 2020 election cycle:

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black"

Joe Biden, at a press conference meant to congratulate his Supreme Court nomination, Ketanji Brown Jackson:

"America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: Asufutimaehaehfutbw."

Joe Biden, at a campaign stop in Iowa:

"We have this notion that somehow if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids...wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids. No, I really mean it, but think how we think about it..."

Joe Biden, at a Houston rally, attempting to quote the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, sounds corny, not a joke, think about it. We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women are created by the...go, you know th...you know, the thing!"

This is just scratching the surface, after all, who could forget how bad of a dude Corn Pop was?  :laughing:

Haven't heard asufutimaehaehfutbw before. That should've been all over the news ffs.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 13, 2024, 09:21 PMHaven't heard asufutimaehaehfutbw before. That should've been all over the news ffs.

Biden fumbles his words and makes gaffes so frequently that most Americans just tune it out.

Another favorite of mine. Joe Biden sings Happy Birthday to Martin Luther King III's wife, Arndrea. And I'm sure you can guess what happened next...  :laughing:

We've got gaffes besides just his word fumbling - how about when he went to visit union workers and wore a hard-hat backwards? I love the picture just because of how happy he looks.  :laughing: