Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 04, 2024, 06:19 AMLol it's just the most exciting thing to happen in my music world in a minute. It's so fun being surprised!

lol I get that. I suppose I envy the feeling.

Me waiting for Jay-Z's next album:

Oh Beyoncé's husband?

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 04, 2024, 06:36 AMOh Beyoncé's husband?

:laughing:

You know, as a Chiefs fan, I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift's boyfriend too.

Kendrick just dropped another tune.

Apparently he's calling Drake a paedo on it. The online nation seems to think it's hypocritical because he threatened to remove his own music off Spotify if they removed R Kelly's. Not sure about that one. You can think someone is a piece of shit and still defend the music?

I don't know why this has started now and why Kendrick keeps booting him in his head before Drake can even try to get up but it's quite entertaining and I'll check it later.

I hope there is a real dislike of each other and it's not all publicity.

Only God knows.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 04, 2024, 05:33 AM

Okay I can admit that Drake response was dope.

I'm a Drake hater in general but I can objectively say that was good and way better than Pushups.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 04, 2024, 09:32 AMI hope there is a real dislike of each other and it's not all publicity.

I hope it's a dislike of each other but just like competition and nothing serious. I don't think this is just publicity.

#21 May 04, 2024, 12:07 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 01:17 PM by DJChameleon

I guess Drake has an 11 year old daughter he has been hiding. This is moving so fast now.

Not me up at 4:30am trying to catch up

@Jwb linking me all "this is staged like the Will Smith slap"  :coldsweat:

I was thinking about it this morning and even if it is staged the fans are still winning. This could just be publicity and I wouldn't care. This lyrical content is so good.

Also Drake posted on IG that if anyone could bring his hidden daughter to him please. So maybe Kung Fu Kenny got bad information and maybe she doesn't exist but that doesn't invalidate the rest of the track.

I would just prefer it if there was some real spice. Obviously don't want anyone to get physically hurt. But I want spice.

Only God knows.

Drake's voice and delivery really annoy me. He makes himself sound like he's drunk and drooling and adds auto tune on top. It's really annoying. Flow is basic as fuck as well.

Edit - OK the tune switched up. The rest of it is better. Point still stands for the stuff I've heard up until now though.

Only God knows.

Meet the Grahams is sinister as fuck

Kendrick is staring at Aubrey from across the street and then disappearing when a bus drives by

#28 May 04, 2024, 07:14 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 07:32 PM by degrassi.knoll

:laughing: