Wait 15 sets or 15 repetitions? 15 full sets of any one exercise sounds too much.

I don't like this guy and I'll tell you why. First of all, the voice/face combo freaks me out. More importantly, I was watching a video of his for some shoulder exercise where he was recommending to swing really heavy dumbbells with little control over the motion, and even admitted that yes, there's increased risk of injury BUT if you do it right then the payoff is amazing. That's where I stopped watching.

But if his stuff works for you and you know what you're doing, that's great.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

You sure you've got the right guy? Doesn't sound like something Scooby would say. He is pretty much the opposite of that and swears by perfect form. Are you definitely sure you didn't hear him wrong?

15 sets is fine, it's not one exercise it's three in a superset, I don't do this every week. Once every 4-6 weeks I will do something like this.

Only God knows.

You're right, I likely mixed him up with this guy. I would've thought they're the same guy but they're not?

Generally not great at telling youtubers apart. The two I know for sure is the big steroid guy who died, Rich Piana, and some nightmare woman my girlfriend loves, Trisha. They are very memorable people.   

Oh yeah Athlean does my fucking head in. Just throws way too much tech speak and science talk at you to the point where he comes across like he's trying too hard.

Scooby cuts to the chase.

Steroid guy who died sounds like Mountaindog?

Only God knows.

It's him

Great video imo.

Only God knows.

Bulgarian split squats are 😭

Only God knows.

Hope he goes bald.

Only God knows.

Excellent time to bump this thread, the other day I was 248 pounds, which means if I can lose 5 more by the end of June I'll officially have lost 100 pounds in a year and a half.

I was supposed to go on a 1200 calorie diet starting on June 1st, but Mr. Waffles and I decided I'm doing well enough on 1500 for now. I'm overjoyed since I was not looking forward to doing that again, haha.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Congrats on your achievements that's huge!

I can't deal with calorie restrictive diets. I just eat whatever I want but smaller portions. The only two constant things that I've been eating lately is oatmeal for breakfast with whatever fruit topping I have available and brown rice and tuna fish for lunch. When it comes to dinner time I eat pretty much anything I want. I keep in mind not to eat like fast food and fried stuff. I already have cholesterol issues that I'm working on bringing down but last time I saw my doc she said the new numbers were in a good range.

I was this cool the whole time.

Reckon if we moved this thread to the secret forum we could post progress pics and pics of our sexy physiques?

Good idea or na?

Only God knows.

@Guybrush @Trollheart can we move this to the secret forum?

@DJChameleon @Janszoon @Mindy what are you guys doing and what are your goals?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 25, 2023, 08:34 PM@Guybrush @Trollheart can we move this to the secret forum?

@DJChameleon @Janszoon @Mindy what are you guys doing and what are your goals?
I have been running a lap, walking a lap, running a lap, walking a lap; around this running track.

Eating less food too, just rice though. That's about all I have been eating too. Been drinking turmeric and ginger shots every day. Made this food dieting graphic back in 2010; just found it on my camera yesterday

little food at the top!  :laughing:

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence