I created and configured my account today and noticed that the timestamp on my posts and activity were showing several hours off my Eastern Standard Timezone. "Local Time" under my account details shows as 6 hours in the future.

I looked through my profile settings but couldn't find where to change it. Am I missing something?

(I'm like this all the time.)

Quote from: innerspaceboy on Apr 28, 2023, 12:41 AMI created and configured my account today and noticed that the timestamp on my posts and activity were showing several hours off my Eastern Standard Timezone. "Local Time" under my account details shows as 6 hours in the future.

I looked through my profile settings but couldn't find where to change it. Am I missing something?

yeah you're missing the who gives a fuck what time a message board thinks it is button

Go to profile/profile settings/look and layout/time settings

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 28, 2023, 02:34 AMGo to profile/profile settings/look and layout/time settings
thanks,i didnt think there was any way to change it

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 28, 2023, 02:34 AMGo to profile/profile settings/look and layout/time settings

That did the trick! Sorry I hadn't found that on my own. :)

(I'm like this all the time.)

I didn't realize I could change it, either.

I figured the time stamp was set for a European time zone, so I've just left it as is.

TY for posting about this ISB. I almost created a thread to ask the same question but good thing I looked around a bit more first. Yeah I couldn't find it at first under account settings.

I was this cool the whole time.