Quote from: Jwb on Jul 24, 2023, 06:26 AM

"Why would you be fuming?"
"I have no idea."

Fucking *chef's kiss* lmao

"Don't be rude."

OVO is working for me

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 25, 2023, 06:53 AMSorry just seeing this - off the top of my head and doing no fact checking - essentially everything he accused Bobby of doing on Reddit wasn't totally out of nowhere, and some of the i.p. addresses did trace back to likely being Khalyla on alt accounts. It's also highly likely they did take that walk to his truck - she is absolute trash and openly admits that she feels "uncomfortable" by men that don't offer her validation as fuckable (not to mention how she brags about fucking her brothers and jerking off dogs growing up) - but liars gotta lie and instead of owning up to basically being a Reddit troll she spun this whole web of gaslit deceit until it ultimately ended her and Bobby's relationship.

She's a habitual liar and was very emotionally abusive toward Bobby and the whole thing really exposed her as the toxic narcissist she is.

The kicker for me is that Brenden isn't out there since like "see, I was right" - his story hasn't changed the whole time. He just put it out there and let the chips fall. The dude is an r-word and he needs to stop trying to do comedy but y'know, he wasn't exactly wrong.

Agreed on him needing to stop do comedy but interesting!

I always thought Bobby and her relationship was weird post breakup. Still living together while not being in a relationship.

I can understand that for people that are not as well off as a means to survive but they make good enough money that they don't need to live together out of the common man's struggle. So I can see that she probably still toys with him emotionally and mentally even after they have broken up.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: Jwb on Jul 24, 2023, 06:26 AM

Very cute

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 25, 2023, 06:53 AMSorry just seeing this - off the top of my head and doing no fact checking - essentially everything he accused Bobby of doing on Reddit wasn't totally out of nowhere, and some of the i.p. addresses did trace back to likely being Khalyla on alt accounts. It's also highly likely they did take that walk to his truck - she is absolute trash and openly admits that she feels "uncomfortable" by men that don't offer her validation as fuckable (not to mention how she brags about fucking her brothers and jerking off dogs growing up) - but liars gotta lie and instead of owning up to basically being a Reddit troll she spun this whole web of gaslit deceit until it ultimately ended her and Bobby's relationship.

She's a habitual liar and was very emotionally abusive toward Bobby and the whole thing really exposed her as the toxic narcissist she is.

The kicker for me is that Brenden isn't out there since like "see, I was right" - his story hasn't changed the whole time. He just put it out there and let the chips fall. The dude is an r-word and he needs to stop trying to do comedy but y'know, he wasn't exactly wrong.

Somehow I've only seen this attitude in women I found really unappealing. Like, it's a huge turnoff in and of itself but they were also serious dogs

Fucking her own brother otoh? Kinda hot. The level of sexual passion you need to disregard the taboo on incest is... impressive 

No opinion on the dog thing, I hear it's just part of the culture in certain states?

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on Jul 25, 2023, 07:36 PMSomehow I've only seen this attitude in women I found really unappealing. Like, it's a huge turnoff in and of itself but they were also serious dogs

Fucking her own brother otoh? Kinda hot. The level of sexual passion you need to disregard the taboo on incest is... impressive 

No opinion on the dog thing, I hear it's just part of the culture in certain states?

Should specify it was step-brothers and one of them unalived themselves afterward

And no, jerking off dogs isn't part of any state's culture lmao what

OVO is working for me

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 25, 2023, 07:50 PMShould specify it was step-brothers and one of them unalived themselves afterward

And no, jerking off dogs isn't part of any state's culture lmao what

Just a low effort dig at flyover Americans or whatever it's called

Apropos of this Schwab guy... I have developed something like grudging respect for people who are terrible at something but persist. I'll never be able to listen to him but like props to him for trying. Maybe it's more impressive to see him "succeed" (whatever this means in his case) than someone like Nick Mullen, who's clearly talented 

I think I'm finally over worshipping talent is what I'm trying to say

OK, tell me if this is funny:

This is good news, I hope they record more
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvfOZq6tBAZ/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Mullen, Tim Dillon and LJG might have the best dynamic of any comedy trio

I've been obsessed with a up and coming comedian from the Glasgow area. Paul Black. I seen him last year in Glasgow and I'm seeing him a week today at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. He's doing good for himself! 

I got into Matt Rife from watching his TikTok but dude is genuinely funny. I'd love to catch a live show of his.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Aug 04, 2023, 08:28 PM

I got into Matt Rife from watching his TikTok but dude is genuinely funny. I'd love to catch a live show of his.

Yessss, same. I got a notification to say his tour tickets were on sale and I thought "I'll look later" which turned out to be 2 days later and he had sold out practically every UK date :(

Quote from: FETCHER. on Aug 04, 2023, 09:27 PMYessss, same. I got a notification to say his tour tickets were on sale and I thought "I'll look later" which turned out to be 2 days later and he had sold out practically every UK date :(

Aww that sucks. I just found out he is coming next year to NYC but two weeks later I'm taking a trip so I will have to catch him another time.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 25, 2023, 06:53 AMThe kicker for me is that Brenden isn't out there since like "see, I was right" - his story hasn't changed the whole time. He just put it out there and let the chips fall. The dude is an r-word and he needs to stop trying to do comedy but y'know, he wasn't exactly wrong.

All this truth gets me in the mood for a trugg walk.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 25, 2023, 07:50 PMAnd no, jerking off dogs isn't part of any state's culture lmao what

Quote from: jadis on Jul 25, 2023, 08:09 PMJust a low effort dig at flyover Americans or whatever it's called

#74 Aug 08, 2023, 03:28 PM Last Edit: Aug 08, 2023, 03:32 PM by degrassi.knoll
The way he laughs at himself calling Kim fat lol. I want to go to skankfest so bad.

Shane is the purest essence of every dude I went to high school with that bullied me, but in the most wholesome way that I love.

OVO is working for me