Idk man I can't stand Norm Macdonald's dry delivery.

I was this cool the whole time.

We differ here, to me humor is best served dry

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Doug Stanhope is America's sweetheart, to me 

Quote from: jadis on Jul 08, 2023, 09:56 PMI can't even ballpark how many standup shows I've been to, we have the Just For Laughs festival in Montreal so I've seen many of my all time faves, including Stanhope, Sean Lock, Norm Macdonald, Louis CK and many others.
bro one of my all time favorite patrice clips is from the nasty show in Montreal. 

I've honestly never been to a show myself.  I would like to go to one at some point.

I used to work with a guy whose voice timbre sounded exactly like Norm Macdonald. Not always the same delivery or inflection, but you could hear it come through sometimes. Was kind of uncanny when that happened.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

The biggest names I've seen were David Cross and Tracy Morgan after he recovered from the accident. I had tickets recently to see Nick Mullen but had to work last minute so gave them to my ex. Very regrettable.

Dave Attell is my white whale, don't really care about seeing anyone else tbh. Excited to see Segura's new special. Recently very into Stavros and Tim Dillon and Sam Morril. In general, NY>LA

OVO is working for me

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 13, 2023, 02:49 AMThe biggest names I've seen were David Cross and Tracy Morgan after he recovered from the accident. I had tickets recently to see Nick Mullen but had to work last minute so gave them to my ex. Very regrettable.

Dave Attell is my white whale, don't really care about seeing anyone else tbh. Excited to see Segura's new special. Recently very into Stavros and Tim Dillon and Sam Morril. In general, NY>LA

Quote from: jadis on Jul 13, 2023, 11:08 AM

Bruh lmao

It's so annoying that I instantly recognized those legs

OVO is working for me

Quote from: jadis on Jul 13, 2023, 11:08 AM

Lol I know that podcast just from the legs too. Super funny.

Anyone up with the Tigerbelly/Bobby and KK drama?

Who could have guessed Schaub was right the whole time.

OVO is working for me

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 14, 2023, 05:30 AMAnyone up with the Tigerbelly/Bobby and KK drama?

Who could have guessed Schaub was right the whole time.

Oh he was!?!?! Spill the tea fill me in on the details.

He did everything right! :laughing:

#59 Jul 25, 2023, 06:53 AM Last Edit: Jul 25, 2023, 06:57 AM by degrassi.knoll
Quote from: DJChameleon on Jul 14, 2023, 11:38 AMOh he was!?!?! Spill the tea fill me in on the details.

Sorry just seeing this - off the top of my head and doing no fact checking - essentially everything he accused Bobby of doing on Reddit wasn't totally out of nowhere, and some of the i.p. addresses did trace back to likely being Khalyla on alt accounts. It's also highly likely they did take that walk to his truck - she is absolute trash and openly admits that she feels "uncomfortable" by men that don't offer her validation as fuckable (not to mention how she brags about fucking her brothers and jerking off dogs growing up) - but liars gotta lie and instead of owning up to basically being a Reddit troll she spun this whole web of gaslit deceit until it ultimately ended her and Bobby's relationship.

She's a habitual liar and was very emotionally abusive toward Bobby and the whole thing really exposed her as the toxic narcissist she is.

The kicker for me is that Brenden isn't out there since like "see, I was right" - his story hasn't changed the whole time. He just put it out there and let the chips fall. The dude is an r-word and he needs to stop trying to do comedy but y'know, he wasn't exactly wrong.

OVO is working for me