Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Feb 06, 2024, 03:32 PMlol

Norm too then I guess?

#stopasianhate

I never liked Norm either but not for his personality. I just don't like his style of dry humor and delivery.

I was this cool the whole time.

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

:laughing:

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Can't wait

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

I don't think I've seen this posted yet. (My apologies if I overlooked it.)

Shayne Smith's Dry Bar Comedy Special

The "alligator boys" bit starts at 17:13.

(I'm like this all the time.)

Going to see Sam Tallent next month. If you haven't checked out his pod Chubby Behemoth it has all my recommends.

a particle; a fragment of totality

@DJChameleon @degrassi.knoll

Have you seen this yet? Just finished today. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much.  :laughing:

No but I heard Shane and Keever wrote for Nikki.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 07, 2024, 11:43 PMNo but I heard Shane and Keever wrote for Nikki.

That would explain how she was so fuckin' hilarious

Quote from: SGR on May 07, 2024, 11:52 PMThat would explain how she was so fuckin' hilarious

Nikki is always hilarious regardless. Idk how true that is about her having them write for her but on all the roasts she's usually in the top 3 best roasters. This is her normal performance.

I liked my boy Schulzy putting in work and also was caught off guard by that guy that came from the audience. Tony something. I didn't completely catch his name but when he roasted Sam that was clever.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Today at 01:58 PMNikki is always hilarious regardless. Idk how true that is about her having them write for her but on all the roasts she's usually in the top 3 best roasters. This is her normal performance.

I liked my boy Schulzy putting in work and also was caught off guard by that guy that came from the audience. Tony something. I didn't completely catch his name but when he roasted Sam that was clever.

I haven't watched many recent roasts, so this was my introduction to Nikki Glaser. Never heard of her before.

Tony Hinchcliffe from the Kill Tony podcast! Yeah man, he was fuckin' brutal. He might have been my favorite set of the entire roast.

Bill Belichick was also surprisingly funny. After years and years of his grumpy, monotone post-game press conferences, it was refreshing seeing a different side of him.

As for weaker sets, Ron Burgundy (Will Ferrell) didn't feel like he belonged there. Tom Segura/Bert Kreischer's set was also lame as hell. Comparing Tom to psychopaths, serial killers and Hitler? Nah. Ben Affleck didn't leave much of an impression either.

Big props to Kevin Hart for hosting - he did an incredible job even though he had to field short jokes against him all night.

Nikki usually talks about her asshole and other female comedian ish. I'm not a fan lol.