^ I hope he gets back ok and is watching the weather advice for his route, Mrs.Waffles.

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.

I love that we got 14 inches of snow. I went outside to make a snow angel. I was so giddy for the snow.

I was this cool the whole time.

The snow is on borrowed time here now. Today is noticeably warmer. It's only -6 out and expected to reach -1, so that's like 10 degrees up from yesterday. Tomorrow it should hit positive 1 so then it'll start melting.

A spooky prospect when there's so much snow around. I just hope the weight of the wet snow doesn't break anything

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 10, 2024, 08:14 AMThe snow is on borrowed time here now. Today is noticeably warmer. It's only -6 out and expected to reach -1, so that's like 10 degrees up from yesterday. Tomorrow it should hit positive 1 so then it'll start melting.

A spooky prospect when there's so much snow around. I just hope the weight of the wet snow doesn't break anything

Yeah you have to be careful with that.

So we had 14 inches of snow and the very next day it warmed up so much and decided to rain so it cleared away a large chunk of the snow that had fallen over the weekend.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jan 14, 2024, 11:29 AMYeah you have to be careful with that.

So we had 14 inches of snow and the very next day it warmed up so much and decided to rain so it cleared away a large chunk of the snow that had fallen over the weekend.

I thought we were getting a warm spell now, but seems it was just one day and it didn't put much of a dent in the snow. At least not up where we live.

Now it seems like it's gonna be cold until Saturday. I won't complain, though. It's become an amazing winter.

Cold today.

We're hovering around freezing.

Going in the shed later to train @Guybrush, I arrive dressed in gloves and bensie and hoodies. By the time I finish I am wearing a t shirt, shorts and the mirror is covered completely in condensation.

The temperature goes up by about five degrees.

Only God knows.

It's really cold here at the moment. It's been between -2 and -4 celsius for the last couple of days. I don't mind the cold too much. It has made it harder for my runs but I have been going to the local train station. I run the streets there because it's gritted and I'm terrified I fall 😅.

The weather has been absolutely mental the past few weeks. Just 60mph gale force winds and all the bloody rain 😡. Can't even walk to the shops without being blown all the way to the Isle of Skye.

On the bright side the days are getting lighter and shorter. I love spring and love summer even more. I can't wait for blue sky's and green countryside. I love my country in summer. It's like a beautiful fever dream. 

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

It's been snowing here again. It's cute, but.. gimme spring!! Gimme summer!! I want sun 🌞

Quote from: Guybrush on Feb 07, 2024, 09:23 AMIt's been snowing here again. It's cute, but.. gimme spring!! Gimme summer!! I want sun 🌞
We finally got some sunny days but still kind of cold. It was cloudy skies for a while but I'm ready for spring and summer too.

May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet

Quote from: Mindy on Feb 07, 2024, 09:28 AMWe finally got some sunny days but still kind of cold. It was cloudy skies for a while but I'm ready for spring and summer too.

I'm not ready for spring yet. I want one big last snowfall.

May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet