A good song for kissing.

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

:laughing: cute thread.

Only God knows.

I've been trying so hard (I mean, for days now lol) to think of something to post in this thread.  :(

I guess for me it would have to be John Cage's 4′33″, because I've always been super-distracted by any type of music while kissing or being intimate.  I suppose I like to fully concentrate on the task at hand. :-* :laughing:

Quote from: ribbons on Oct 19, 2023, 08:52 PMI've been trying so hard (I mean, for days now lol) to think of something to post in this thread.  :(

I guess for me it would have to be John Cage's 4′33″, because I've always been super-distracted by any type of music while kissing or being intimate.  I suppose I like to fully concentrate on the task at hand. :-* :laughing:

Yeah, same. If there's gonna be music on while we're doing it, I'd at least prefer instrumental and low key music, anything with lyrics or really loud is definitely distracting. The only times we've ever done it to music is when his lo-fi study beats playlist is on. While the mister is home I can't have my own music on except in my headphones, so it would never be my choice of soundtrack anyway.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Oct 19, 2023, 09:06 PMYeah, same. If there's gonna be music on while we're doing it, I'd at least prefer instrumental and low key music, anything with lyrics or really loud is definitely distracting. The only times we've ever done it to music is when his lo-fi study beats playlist is on. While the mister is home I can't have my own music on except in my headphones, so it would never be my choice of soundtrack anyway.

^ Lo-fi study beats, lol.  So that's what goes on in the Waffles household.  :love:  :laughing:

Really...the only music I could think of that I could kiss to and maintain my concentration was Basinski's The Disintegration Loops!  Could it be I'm turned on by disaster and slow decay?  :o  ;)

Quote from: ribbons on Oct 19, 2023, 09:50 PM^ Lo-fi study beats, lol.  So that's what goes on in the Waffles household.  :love:  :laughing:

Really...the only music I could think of that I could kiss to and maintain my concentration was Basinski's The Disintegration Loops!  Could it be I'm turned on by disaster and decay?  :o  ;)

Haha, well it helps him to focus when he's reading or coding in his study.

Other than that he doesn't really listen to much music. Sometimes top 40 radio or our local hip hop station in the car, sometimes he'll put on one of those Spotify algorithm generated playlists. But music isn't really a huge part of his life.

And I get you on the Disintegration Loops honestly. For me it can be deeply romantic to think about love blossoming even in a desolate place.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Haven't listened to music when making out or having sex in years. I agree that it can be distracting. But I'm planning to play some Merzbow type harsh noise during some rougher sex sometime soon. Maybe the overall sensory overload will be fun. Maybe it will be distracting af. We'll see.

I like how we've gone here from Mona's makeout session to the hard stuff.   :D

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Oct 19, 2023, 10:11 PMAnd I get you on the Disintegration Loops honestly. For me it can be deeply romantic to think
about love blossoming even in a desolate place.

Love among the ruins.  https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/43763/love-among-the-ruins    :love: