What is your opinion on the Gilmore Girls? This used to be one of my favorite shows but it fell off for me.

"So let's not start a war - It's not enough"

Didn't they reboot it for an extra season or two?

I hated the show in general with a passion because one of my friends loved it and that's all she talked about.

I guess also the fact that I hooked up with her and it didn't work out so that soured the show for me as well. The association with an ex type of thing but I never liked it. The whole speed talking conversations bleh.

I was this cool the whole time.

One of my favorite shows and I loved the reboot that they did as well. It was always one of my comfort shows growing up so I always really enjoyed watching it and then when the reboot came out, I binge every episode again and genuinely had a great time watching it. Definitely not a show for everybody but I love it.

awesome show!

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 10, 2024, 03:05 PMDidn't they reboot it for an extra season or two?

I hated the show in general with a passion because one of my friends loved it and that's all she talked about.

I guess also the fact that I hooked up with her and it didn't work out so that soured the show for me as well. The association with an ex type of thing but I never liked it. The whole speed talking conversations bleh.

I understand where you're coming from when you say the whole speed talking convos, I liked the bands mentioned like XTC, MC5, Nirvana, etc. I didn't really like some characters like the main character Rory just how she talked.

"So let's not start a war - It's not enough"