Episode 1: The Phantom Menace is worth watching alone to see Frownland's favorite Star Wars character, Jah Jah Binks:

Quote from: Key on Apr 16, 2024, 05:47 PMI would say this but would only apply it to 7, 8, and 9. The first 6 are actually perfectly good movies if you're not taking it too seriously. Revenge of the Sith is one of my favorites but the new sequel is just god awful trash.
if by perfectly good movies you mean adequately made movies that are a total waste of everyone's time, then agreed on 4-6. The rest is god awful trash indeed

Quote from: Marie Monday on Apr 16, 2024, 10:17 PMif by perfectly good movies you mean adequately made movies that are a total waste of everyone's time, then agreed on 4-6. The rest is god awful trash indeed

The force is strong with this one

Quote from: Marie Monday on Apr 16, 2024, 10:17 PMif by perfectly good movies you mean adequately made movies that are a total waste of everyone's time, then agreed on 4-6. The rest is god awful trash indeed

My two cents are that they are not a waste of my time because I enjoy them.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Key on Apr 16, 2024, 05:47 PMRevenge of the Sith is one of my favorites but the new sequel is just god awful trash.

I big time disagree. Episode 7 is a bit nostalgia baity then Episode 8 is just kind of try hard to go against the feelings of Episode 7 and Episode 9 was such a nice wrap up except for the big bad.  Would have preferred some one else.

Let someone that has never watched them experience them on their own amd draw their own conclusions.

I was this cool the whole time.

Well it's not like I have them tied down against their will. They can watch them if they want

Star Wars fans hate Star Wars the most.  :laughing:

I was this cool the whole time.

might go see this lol

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: DJChameleon on Apr 16, 2024, 11:54 PMStar Wars fans hate Star Wars the most.  :laughing:

I did like force awakens but the last jedi and especially rise of Skywalker were imo poorly written and poorly executed. And I actually liked them decently enough the first time seeing them but then I watched them again later and couldn't get through last jedi or rise of Skywalker. I even thought people saying the last jedi was bad were crazy until I watched it again and eventually started to agree with them.

I still remember an interview with daisy ridley when she said JJ came up to her while shooting rise of Skywalker and said something to the extent of "hey btw your so and so's granddaughter" which adds to the fact that I don't think the story was ever truly thought out ahead of time. And the movies definitely felt that way.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Apr 16, 2024, 11:54 PMStar Wars fans hate Star Wars the most.  :laughing:

Just like Cowboys fans.