If Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he's mentally unfit to be President

This is a big problem for Dems. GOP is going to pound them over and over about this. I hadn't really thought they'd truly try to replace Biden - I mean I knew it was an outside possibility, but now it's seeming more and more likely.

Quote from: SGR on Feb 09, 2024, 07:30 PMIf Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he's mentally unfit to be President

This is a big problem for Dems. GOP is going to pound them over and over about this. I hadn't really thought they'd truly try to replace Biden - I mean I knew it was an outside possibility, but now it's seeming more and more likely.

Non compos mentis.

'Nuff said.

Michigan Arab Democrats FORMALLY Announce BIDEN BOYCOTT

Here's How Biden COULD BE REPLACED AT THE CONVENTION This Summer

Hmmm so who gets in at the convention if Genocide Joe's out? You know me, I just want the biggest Zio. Like that large gentleman from Pennsylvania.

Kamala could be great but she's also too weird to win a general election, no? Barely more coherent than Joe

BTW you know how she told AIPAC that "Having grown up in the Bay Area, I fondly remember those Jewish National Fund boxes that we would use to collect donations to plant trees for Israel"? I have it on good authority (of a well known historian of US politics who taught at McGill for years) that she was far more likely to have collected those donations in Westmount (a wealthy borough of Montreal with a large Jewish community where she lived between ages 12 and 18) as a teenager. But she wouldn't say that because reminiscing about your upbringing in fucking French Canada is not how you make yourself relatable to the electorate in the old US of A!

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on Feb 15, 2024, 11:55 PMHmmm so who gets in at the convention if Genocide Joe's out?

Not sure at the moment. If Joe goes they'll still have to figure out a way to ditch Kamala because she's even less popular than Biden.

Gavin Newsom has been circling old Joe like a hungry shark, just waiting for his chance.

Personally, I'd like to see a Trump v AOC presidential debate.  :laughing:

George Galloway INTERVIEW: The Democrats have hijacked the Muslims for too long