Quote from: SGR on May 08, 2024, 06:10 AMWhenever I get new headphones/speakers, this is my initial test run

For me it's Donald Fagen's classic track IGY 😄

I read somewhere that the album (The Nightly) was so well made that people back in the day had used it to calibrate stereos and other equip. Since I love that song and know every inch of it, I started doing it too.

F.ex. I know how much bass it should have (roughly a touch less than you'd really prefer) and so I can use that to quickly dial in the right level on my sub.

Happiness is a warm manatee

The commercial that used to sell those compilation cds in the 90s made this song just randomly pop into my head.

Similar to Sarah Mclaughlin in the arms of an angel.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 08, 2024, 11:59 AM

The commercial that used to sell those compilation cds in the 90s made this song just randomly pop into my head.

Similar to Sarah Mclaughlin in the arms of an angel.

Was it this one, by any chance? Definitely one of those commercials that was burned into my brain.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Lexi Darling on May 08, 2024, 12:09 PMWas it this one, by any chance? Definitely one of those commercials that was burned into my brain.

Lol I need to put together a pure moods playlist. I feel like I would appreciate this more as an adult as opposed to when I heard it

I was this cool the whole time.

This is my favorite "Mood". And I'd even consider it to be an earworm after a few listens.

Only God knows.