I like how simplistic this video is and how it highlights hooligans.

I was this cool the whole time.

This song hits close to home for me especially while dealing with my "friend" that only contacts me when he needs me to do something for him.

This has been on repeat since I discovered it 30 mins ago.

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 01, 2024, 02:56 AM

Bruh

After I heard this earlier today. It gave me the idea to put all the disses and responses into one thread. I might do that tomorrow. So much going on in hip hop with those.

Did he really confuse Haley Joel Osment with Joel Osteen lol.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Lexi Darling on May 01, 2024, 06:07 PMDid he really confuse Haley Joel Osment with Joel Osteen lol.

No it's a double entendre. He meant to say it that way to reference both of them in one bar. The Joel Osteen reference is to take shots at how much of a fraud he is and the Haley Joel Osment are for the movie references.

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 01, 2024, 08:02 PMNo it's a double entendre. He meant to say it that way to reference both of them in one bar. The Joel Osteen reference is to take shots at how much of a fraud he is and the Haley Joel Osment are for the movie references.

I dunno, seems like a bit of a stretch to me. And if that was the intention it's still a very confusingly written bar.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

#69 Today at 04:54 AM Last Edit: Today at 05:00 AM by degrassi.knoll
Quote from: DJChameleon on May 01, 2024, 08:02 PMNo it's a double entendre. He meant to say it that way to reference both of them in one bar. The Joel Osteen reference is to take shots at how much of a fraud he is and the Haley Joel Osment are for the movie references.

It's a quintuple entendre even, exactly what Drake asked for.

It's not a stretch when every line is thickly layered.

#pulitzer

But also *yawn.* Hottest diss track since Adidon and that's the line that stands out? Making mb's hiphop section look like Pitchfork.